We live in a sea of energy
Wherever there is an electric current flowing, there will be a magnetic field as a result. The higher the electrical current, the higher the magnetic field will be. Anything that has an electric current has this electromagnetic field.
Natural sources of electromagnetic fields
Electromagnetic fields are present and a natural occurrence in our environment, most recognized in the forms of thunderstorms and the earth’s magnetic field. Although these energy fields are invisible, this may explain why you may feel excited or energized during a thunderstorm, or feel different sensations during high sunspot activity (releases ions into the earths’ atmosphere creating aurora borealis).
Human-made sources of electromagnetic fields
The electromagnetic fields truly of the most concern are those from manmade sources. I’m sure you’ve heard that electromagnetic fields (EMF) aren’t good for your health and well-being, (remember mom telling you not to sit so close to the TV?) but how does this work?
Any electronic device has an electromagnetic field. The average household electrical device, from microwaves, computers, cell phones, TV, etc. average 100khz-300khz.
Schuman Field (Earth energy field) ranges – 1Hz to 30Hz
Often the Earth frequency (Schuman field) is stated as 7.82Hz. This is calculated based on the earths circumference, but due to variables such as ions from sunspots and other interstellar interference, the earths magnetic field fluctuates.
Human brain in Alpha wave state:
relaxed, eyes closed but alert – 8Hz to 13Hz
Human brain in Beta wave state:
awake, mental concentration – 14Hz to 30Hz
Nerve pulses are electrical energy. The chemical processes in nerve cells throughout the body, brain and heart cause the human energy field. 1khz=1000hz
You can see that our own energy field is close to that of the earth.
Man-made electronic devices have a far higher EMF, which in turn do have an effect on us.
Fields of different frequencies interact with the body in different ways. This is of concern because our exposure is greatly increasing due to greater demand of electricity and electric devices.
Some symptoms of long-term EMF exposure include:
- Extreme fatigue
- Mild nausea
- Joint pain
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Chronic illness
- Memory issuesThe effects of EMFs vary as much as individuals vary.
Electromagnetic fields & public health: Intermediate Frequencies (IF). Information sheet February 2005. World Health Organization.
Retrieved Aug 2013.
Electromagnetic Fields, your Intuition and Pineal Gland
Recent studies have shown that EMFs affect your pineal gland, which is part of your endocrine system and located in the brain.
What does that mean?
Your pineal gland is the chemical/biological catalyst and connection between you, the universe and Divine. It is your pineal glad that supports your intuition and psy abilities. EMFs are perceived as light by the pineal gland, thus interrupting melatonin and serotonin levels, causing insomnia & depression, and they disrupt the neuro-modulators and subtle magnetic fields perceived by the pineal gland that support your intuition.
- “Malka N. Halgamuge of the University of Melbourne in Australia further examined the effect of man-made EMF on the pineal gland. Halgamuge states in his research that the pineal gland likely recognizes EMF as light, which consequently would result in reduced melatonin production. “…the results show the significance of disruption of melatonin due to exposure to weak EMFs, which may possibly lead to long-term health effects in humans.” – Malka N. Halgamuge (Oxford Journals)”
Electromagnetic fields can effect your intuition and psy abilities in a negative way!
Tips to protect yourself from EMFs and even boost intuition:
- Ground yourself. Go out into nature, walk in the woods, away from buildings and high power lines…and leave your cell phone behind.
- Immerse yourself in water. Soaking in a tub, pond or even better – the ocean. Salt water draws energy away faster than fresh water.
- Use Breathing and meditation techniques to calm your nervous system.
- Listen to music that you enjoy, that help balance your current state.
- When your nervous system is over stimulated, use up the energy; go to the gym, run bicycle, and exercise.
- When using your cell phone, wear the corded headset to talk. A Bluetooth earpiece isn’t recommended as it has the same EMF as holding the cell to your ear.
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, placing tinfoil under your mattress will help shield you from EMFs.
- Take regular breaks from using your computer and cell phone.
- Unplug any electronic devices around your house that aren’t being used. Even when plugged in, they draw a small current of electricity.
- Keep a healthy diet and strong immune system.